The Career Transformation
12 Weeks of Intensive Career Change Coaching
for Professional Women
Who is this programme for ?
This programme is for professional women:
- Who are stressed and unfulfilled at work and are determined to change career
- Who want to move to a more meaningful career but don’t know where to start
- Who want improved work/life balance
Who is this programme NOT for?
This programme is not for women:
- Who just want a new job
- Who want to climb the corporate ladder
- Who aren’t committed to change
What does it involve?
The programme consists of 7 modules, delivered over 12 weeks and tailored to meet your individual needs – some people will spend longer on certain modules due to their present circumstances and this schedule allows for flexibility. You’ll have regular zoom calls and you’ll have access to videos, pdfs and worksheets.
Module One: Where You Are Now
We often choose careers based on parents’ or teachers’ expectations, or what seems the natural next step after a course of study, but none of these guarantee lasting job satisfaction.
In this module you’ll examine your own career path, look at what you have learned and discover exactly what needs to change to enable you to move to a more fulfilling career.
- Gain clarity on your situation, so that you understand what needs to change
- Identify outside negative influences in order to avoid them in future
- Understand what you’ve learned so that you can build on the positive aspects of your experience
Module Two: Define What Makes Life Meaningful for You
Your unique take on the world – your values, beliefs, what you feel passionate about and what you enjoy doing combine to give your life meaning. In this module you’ll define all those aspects of your life and think about how they can be aligned with work so that you can build a career and life of purpose that matches your dreams.
- Understand what you are passionate about and what really matters to you, so that you can align this with potential careers
- See how beliefs and values can help you make the right career choice, enabling you to find meaning in work
- Evaluate your dreams. Are they possible? If not, transform them into a new and potentially better dream
Module Three: Discover What’s Out There
Our education tends to give us a very limited view of what’s available in the job market.
In this module you’ll learn how to look beyond your own experience and discover a huge range of opportunities, including new emerging fields and jobs that didn’t exist when your parents and grandparents (and perhaps even you!) were starting out. And you’ll look at new ways of working that can help you create a better work/life balance.
- Discover new career opportunites to expand your ideas of what is possible
- Identify emerging fields, so that you can see exciting new opportunities
- Explore alternative ways of working to enable you to see how to use many different skills and talents
Module Four: Evaluate Your Skills
It’s difficult to even think about changing career if you feel restricted by your skills, believing they are limited or out of date. In this module you’ll find you have a huge list of transferable skills and will learn how to make the most of them, as well as considering skills you’ve always wanted to develop and how to gain them.
Module Five: Putting it All Together
Once you become aware of many new opportunities, it can feel overwhelming. In this module, you’ll learn how to research effectively, enabling you to find all the relevant information you need to make informed choices, and discover how to validate your ideas and come up with a new career that lights you up.
Module Six: Your Career Plan
Getting from where you are now to your new goal can be a daunting prospect. In this module, you’ll work backwards from that goal, to ensure you understand exactly what you need to do to get there. Then you’ll build a step-by-step plan, mapping out everything in detail. You’ll know exactly what action you need to take and when to take it and you’ll know where to get the information you need to keep you on track.
Module Seven: Implementing Your Plan
Now it’s time to implement your career plan, but you won’t have to do this alone. I’ll be with you for the next four weeks to provide the support you need to make sure everything progresses smoothly and stays on track so you will be well on your way to transitioning into a career that you’ll love.
Book a Free Chat
Fill in the form on the right to arrange a free 30 minute chat. We’ll look at what you’d like to achieve and decide whether or not we could work together to help you create the new career you long for.
Tell me a bit about your current situation and your hopes for a future career.
Be sure to tell me which time zone you live in and give me a general idea about when you are free. I’m in the UK and can fit in a call at some time between 8am and 9pm UK time most days.
Don’t worry, there is no pressure to work with me. It’s a big step and it has to be right for you. We can also talk about other ways of connecting online.
I look forward to hearing from you.